Thursday, September 07, 2006

Freestanding

For the past couple of weeks Adian has been doing a 2 second freestand. Sometimes he'll let go of the table he's hanging on to and other times he'll just stand up from a squating position. And if he's in a good mood he'll do this bouncing dance. The minute he sees us turn and look at him, he'll quietly sit down as it nothing happened.

I believe it was after seeing Owen and Erin a couple of days ago that he got motivated to stand for a longer time. My parents said he stood today for about 1 minute! In fact they have a photo of him clapping as well. They also said he has a favorite tune from a toy he likes to get up and dance to. It'll be so wierd to see him walk. They grow up so fast.

Lately he'll come up and kiss you too. Albeit an open mouth, slobbery kiss, but I'll take it. BTW, he he a cold this week and I felt like I was coming down with something so I hit the ColdFX. You never know about these baby germs, they can be 200 times more potent that adult cooties. Sometimes I think he's a moody kid, then other times he's so calm and cuddly. He'll sit on my lap and listen to me read bedtime stories then fall asleep, other times he'll try to sit on my back as I'm doing push ups. He's definately got a sense of humour.

No comments: