Sunday, September 03, 2006

Afternoon fun

We spent an afternoon at Kumari and Eric's home today, Ana and Joe were there as well.

There was alot to do for both Aidan and the guys. Eric's got a professional Chex Hockey game (as well as a ton of other cool stuff) exactly like one you'd find at Paladium. Unfortuntely I haven't played in a while so I got skunked by both Joe and Eric. Next time I'm over I'll ask for a rematch.

Aidan was introduced to a G-scale train set. He was as little timid of the sound and speed of the trains but I think he found it interesting. Their daughter Aaron was a great playmate. She pushed Aidan around on a Hippo cart and she graciously tollerated him grabbing stuff from her.

Each day Aidan is surprising us with his attempts to free stand. You and I take standing for granted but it's really amazing watching the process of a toddler go from crawling, squating and ultimately walking.



Ticking the ivories














Thinking inside the box



No comments: