Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day 2009

I was given this card for Father's day.

I like it! It captures the manny of the things I like to do, except control of the remote.

When I arrived at work Monday morning of course we Dad's all ask each other how our Father's day went. Mine went like this.

Went for a long jog early in the morning. Returned for pancake breakfast made by Mo an Aidan. One of our nice neighbors dropped by to invite Aidan over to play, and Marissa decided to do some shopping. Great!... time alone, what a perfect Father's Day gift.  I made a fresh pot of coffee and settled into reading the weekend paper, then planned a nap. It didn't quite work out as I planned.

Within an hour the little rascals ended up at my house. Gardening, playing with the Nintendo, grilled cheese sandwiches, water hose etc. 

It wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but then again how else could you define Father's Day?




No comments: