Friday, November 02, 2007

Back downtown

Friday Nov 1st marks my return downtown. In 1996 I started work with Scotiabank at the Eglinton complex for approximately 4 years. Then I switched jobs and moved downtown for another 4 years. In 2005 I moved back to Eglinton because my new management at the time thought it'd be better to work closer with nerds. Now I'm back at King on the same floor I used to be on. Walking down the corridors it's like nothing has changed except I have a nicer office now.

I do like it better than Scarberia though. There are much more things to do and I can always take a break from work by disappearing into the underground. The commute time is about the same and I'm lucky to get free parking downtown in a coworkers condo.

1 comment:

Hazen said...

Its like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic