Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone.

Whew, wasn't 2008 the pits? Admit it.

Some things I am looking forward for in 2009 (not in any particular order):

- Peace on Earth, or at least some signs of peace
- Summer
- Less time working, (but still employed hopefully)
- World financial recovery, or at least some signs of it
- Opportunities
- Barack Obama
- Vacations
- Aidan going to school

My resolutions:

- Loose 10 lbs and keep it off. For the record I am 179 right now so hold me to it.
- Exercise regularly (at least 4 times a week)
- Organize garage and closets, and keep organized
- Learn something significantly new
- Volunteer for 1 thing
- Don't put up with stupid and/or lazy people (usually the same anyways)
- Stop wasting my money (includes me and anyone else)

That's probably  good enough for now.





No comments: