Thursday, February 22, 2007

What's new

It's been a while since the last post. I've been busy and didn't have much of a creative mindset. Maybe it was due to the deep freeze but I'm determined to try to increase my blogging.

Last weekend we went on a shopping trip to the Eaton Center. Seems like a blah thing to do but I've not been out for a while so for me it's a big deal. Too bad for me I couldn't find any new clothes but at least Aidan got some new stuff from Gap and Old Navy.

Today Aidan got a very cute haircut which I'll post another time. Later on, we went to the Dr. for his 18 month checkup. He's on track with his weight, height, speech development so that's all good news. The Dr. and intern described him as the perfect patient since he allowed them to use him as a guniea pig. He even gave them a wave when they left the room. I took all the credit for his good behaviour (don't tell Marissa, hehe).



So that's all for now.

No comments: